Then keep reading because this article can help you pick the Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones of 2020. In an era where technology and constant communication is a routine term, devices like headphones can surely make life a whole lot easier. Who doesn’t want to just cut himself off of all the noise and get a small comfort break? The demand for these devices is dramatically increasing,
which is fulfilled by their large and diverse production. This makes finding suitable headphones a lot difficult, and searching through millions of products can surely be a pain. Well, not anymore, as we have already brought you the best soundstage headphones that you will surely love. These headphones feature the latest technology and designs that will perfectly meet your requirements. After reading this article, we are sure that you would have picked the headphone of your dreams.
Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones Reviews & Buying Guide:
Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones in 2020 – Detail Reviews:
1. COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Reviews:
Stylish and beautifully designed headphones from COWIN, these headphones featuring Bluetooth technology and over six different color variants, this product has all the features of good entry-level audiophile headphones. This headphone also features a high-quality microphone with active noise cancellation technology to eliminate all those nasty background noises. The headphones’ design ensures that the sounds are much better than most wireless audiophile headphones. The headphones are lightweight and provide comfortable wear.
COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Features:
- It features large-sized 40mm sound drivers, which help produce a high-quality and perfectly balanced sound. No need to worry about low bass or more treble. This headphone has all the features to make the most balanced and best sound possible
- The headphones come with a high-quality, NFC-enabled microphone which records your voice in its highest quality.
- Its high-quality ear pads are designed to provide comfort. The earpads are swiveled flat, so they can provide the best wearing experience.
- With a built-in battery of about 600 mAh, the headphones provide a backup time of 30 hours on a single charge. Thus, providing a perfect experience for streamers and frequent headphone users.
- They come with an 18 months warranty to ensure the quality and durability of the product to its valued customers.
2. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Reviews:
A gaming headphone from the company Audio Technica, featuring three different color variants, and two major variants, these headphones are specially designed to both look and sound good. Their high-quality design provides the user with great and comfortable wear.
The headphones support a high-quality surround sound, with perfect balance, which makes these the best audiophile headphones that you will ever come across. These headphones are the best model in the company’s line of audiophile headphones.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Features:
- As mentioned, the headphones come in two main variants, a wireless variant to provide the best music experience, regardless of your location, and a wired variant for listening to sounds in real-time. The latter is a good option for gaming and for those looking to get sounds in real-time and avoid the delays that a wireless headphone may have.
- The headphones feature a driver size of 40mm, with some variants having an increased driver size of about 45mm. These headphones can surely produce the best quality sounds without the use of any equalizer technology.
- The headphones are lightweight, which means that they can easily be put on for a long time without any discomfort.
- The headphones have a backup time of about 35 hours.
3. HyperX Cloud Stinger Reviews:
A classic headphone from HyperX featuring a side microphone and two major variants, with one variant supporting a 7.1 surround sound. These headphones have got a place in our list of the best budget audiophile headphones of 2020.
Their design ensures perfect wear due to their sliding steel adjustment, and 90 degrees swiveled ear caps. So, you don’t have to panic about all the fitting issues.
HyperX Cloud Stinger Features:
- Their massive 50mm drivers provide the best stereo and surround sound that you could ever hear. These drivers are not only large but designed in such a way that they make a perfectly balanced sound.
- The headphones provide a volume control button near the ear caps, so its easier for you to control your music without having to interact with your device.
- Some variants support a detachable mic. In case you don’t want to use it.
- Its surround sound feature is specifically designed for gamers and provide them with the best gaming experience of their dreams.
- The headphones weight only about 275 grams, which is very less as compared to other gaming headphones in the price range.
4. Bose SoundLink Around- Reviews:
A standard looking headphone from Bose company, featuring two different color variants high wireless range, these headphones are truly the best budget audiophile headphones on this list. The headphone has a range of about 30 feet and can simultaneously connect to two devices at a time.The headphone also features active noise cancellation technology, which automatically eliminates any disturbing background noise while playing sound.
Bose SoundLink Around Features:
- The headphones have 30mm sound drivers to deliver the best sound experience to its user. The sound drivers are protected by a large 80-degree swiveled ear caps to provide comfortable wear.
- Its drivers are designed to equally balance the sound and its bass for unforgettable user experience.
- The headphones provide a battery backup time of about 15 hours, which is normal for headphones at this price range.
- The headphones support the latest Bluetooth technology to decrease any sound lag and power consumption.
- The headphones have a strong and ergonomic build, which adds to the durability of the headphones.
5. Bose QuietComfort 35 Reviews:
Another noise-canceling gaming headphone from Bose company, the headphone features two color variants . And as the name suggests, this headphone is all about comfort. It is specially designed to fit perfectly on your head and provide comfort as you use it.
As mentioned, the headphone also supports active noise cancellation technology, which is a three-level cancellation to provide the best and noiseless hearing experience to the user
Bose QuietComfort 35Features:
- Its massive 35mm sound drivers provide high-quality and balanced sound to the user. They are specially designed to make listening to music better in every way.
- It has a dual microphone, which contributes to its noise cancellation. The headphone is also Alexa enabled, this is by far, the best feature on a headphone device, which makes this headphone, the best audiophile headphone you will ever come across.
- The headphone supports a Bluetooth connection that is compatible with android, iOS, and PCs. So you can use it almost anywhere. And however, you like it.
- The headphone also comes with an app for both android and iOS devices. The app can be download from the app stores of both the platforms.
6. Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless Reviews:
A high-quality headphone from Sennheiser, the headphone features an iconic charging station that can charge the headphones on the go. This ensures that your headphone’s battery always had enough power to entertain you, and you won’t have to manually put your headphones on charge. Though the headphones have a simple design, they provide the user with all the features of a stylish gaming headphone. These headphones are lightweight and support HiFi audio. Their wireless technology ensures a stable and uninterrupted connection. So you are free to move inside the house without having to carry your device with you.
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless Features:
- The headphones use radio frequency as their mode of transmission rather than Bluetooth. It comes with a device that acts as a charging station and also is the transmitter for the headphones. The device connects to the source using the normal audio jack and then transmits the signals to the headphone.
- The headphones weigh about 7.8 ounces, and their 40mm sound drivers provide the best-found experience with a high-quality and balanced sound.
- The headphone is not Bluetooth compatible and used its own wireless source.
- It comes with a two years warranty to ensure the device quality to its customers.
7. Wireless Earbuds, [Upgraded] Reviews:
High-quality rechargeable earbuds from the Boltune brand, these earbuds feature a small charging box. So, your buds can keep charging when not in use. These earbuds are relatively smaller as compared to headphones but provide the same features in a compact size. The earbuds have a built-in mic to help you communicate as you enjoy the music. The earbuds support Bluetooth 5.0 in such a small size and provide the user with over 6 hours of playtime, which makes these earbuds the best budget audiophile in-ear headphones of this list.
Wireless Earbuds Features:
- The earbuds support a one-touch pair, which means that you can listen to your music or answer a call from any device at the push of a button.
- The earbuds also support USB type c charging, which is relatively faster. The charging box has a separate battery that can recharge your earbuds upto three times on a single charge.
- The earbuds feature high-quality sound drivers with active noise cancellation technology to make listening to music a lot more fun for the use.
- The earbuds are IPX8 certified, which means that they are both water and sweatproof.
8. Bose SoundSport Free Reviews:
One more product from bose, the SoundSport earbuds, feature over three different color variants three size variants. So you are able to buy the one that best fits you. The earbuds get a software update from time to time, which helps keep the sound quality best without having to replace your earbuds. The earbuds are best designed for outdoor and sports activities, which makes these earbuds the best in-ear audiophile headphones for outdoor use.
Bose SoundSport FreeFeatures:
- The earbuds have high-quality dynamic sound drivers for providing the best sound in a compact size.
- The earbuds can provide a battery backup time of about 5 hours on a single charge. The earbud case can recharge the earbuds twice on a single charge, which increases the overall playtime to 15 hours.
- The charging case can fully recharge in a short time of about 2 hours.
- The earbuds are also water and sweat resistant.
9. Bose SoundSport, Wireless Earbuds, Reviews:
(Sweatproof Bluetooth Headphones for Running and Sports), Black
Another pair of classic earbuds from Bose, featuring four different variants and a perfect in-ear fit, these earbuds provide their user with the most satisfying experience. With their high-quality sound drivers and durable design, these earbuds are truly the best budget audiophile in-ear headphones that are available on the market.The earbuds have a different design than most wireless earbuds. They cannot be called truly wireless because the wireless module is connected to earbuds through a small cord. This makes the earbuds joined and are not truly wireless.
Bose SoundSport, Wireless Earbuds Features:
- The earbuds have an ergonomic design with dual dynamic sound drivers to deliver the best sound with high-quality bass.
- The sound lag is normal, as you would expect on Bluetooth earbuds.
- The earbuds are IPX5 approved, which means that they are water and sweat resistant.
- The earbuds have a battery pack attached directly to its module and charges directly from the USB port.
- The earbuds provide a battery playback time of about six hours on a single charge.
10. Sony MDRZX110AP ZX Series Reviews:
A classic Sony headset that comes in three color variations and two main variants. These headphones have all the features that a good audiophile headphone has. The headset is specifically designed for smartphones and provides the best experience when used with these devices. The headphones are wired and do not support Bluetooth or any wireless connectivity.
The headphones also come with adjustment sliders to provide a perfect fit. It’s nearly flat ear caps are the best for a comfortable fit.
Sony MDRZX110AP ZX Series Features:
- The 35mm large sound drivers make sounds more realistic and provide a 3D sound effect to the user.
- The earbuds support a regular 3.5mm audio jack for its connection.
- The headphones are wired, hence providing a real-time gaming experience for gamers and streamers.
- It comes with a mic variant and one without a mic, so you can purchase the one that you need.
- The headphones also support active noise cancellation technology to remove all the unwanted background noise and help you focus on your music.
The headphone wire is specially designed, not to become a tangled up mess, to help you better focus on your music.
Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones Buying Guide:
Every purchase needs some research to better help in getting the right product. This guide will help you get the perfect headphone.The following features of a Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones are to be checked before you buy it.
The main part of the headphones is its sound drivers. The sound drivers of a headphone come in many types. Before buying the headphones, the type of drivers they use is to be checked. There are four different types of drivers, each having their own advantages and disadvantage
Dynamic drivers use normal speaker technology and are present in most cheap products. Their prices may vary depending on the length of the dynamic driver. A larger dynamic driver usually gives better results and hence are more expensive.
The next type of driver is called balanced armature drivers. They are relatively expensive and often need a second driver for producing good results.
The next type is Planar magnetic sound drivers. These drivers are truly the best when it comes to sounds. But they are expensive and have more weight and require an amplifier to work.
Electrostatic sound drivers are very rare in headphones. They are expensive and very large and at the same time.
So if you are low on budget and want a good headphone,
go for dynamic drivers. If you are looking for headphones in the medium range, then try searching for a dual dynamic and balanced armature combo driver. But if sound quality matters a lot to you, then go for planar magnetic drivers.
If you are buying wireless headphones, then the battery may become an issue if you are a frequent headphone user. Try to search for headphones that come with charging cases or docks that also can charge your headphones as a power bank does. This will have you a lot of effort and time. Furthermore, try to get headphones that consume less power. This way, you will get more battery backup at the same price.
Remember to check your headphones’ connection type before buying. If you are buying Bluetooth headphones, then make sure they have an AUX input, too, because if you are a gamer, then playing games on Bluetooth headphones can be a headache due to all the sound delays that Bluetooth headphones have.
Check if the headphones are waterproof. It may not seem like some important thing to do, but it can save you a whole lot of trouble when it comes to your daily use.
This is an important thing to check before buying any product. The company might claim to provide you with the best product. But the users are the ones who test it. So to be a hundred percent sure that you are going for the right product, read user reviews first. Most companies like to post fake reviews of their products, do not fall for these reviews. Always check the reviews from an authentic page.
Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones (FAQs):
What is Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones?
Ans. The term audiophile is often used for someone who loves listening to music in its best quality. And the term audiophile headphones means the headphones that are specially designed to meet the needs of an audiophile, or they simply mean high-quality headphones.
Are wired headphones better than Bluetooth headphones?
Ans. It’s all down to one’s preference. If one likes listening to music and making calls, then wireless headphones are a great choice, but they come with a downside. They are battery-powered, and their use is limited to a minimum of 8 hours per charge. And the Bluetooth technology causes sound delay while gaming. So if you are a gamer or a steamer, then wired headphones are definitely what you need.
What is an IPX5?
Ans. If your headphones are IPX5 approved, this means that water and bad weather can not damage them, as they are both water and sweatproof. Most branded headphones sorry this feature to prevent damage to their product.
What is a sound driver?
Ans. The main component of headphones is its sound drivers. A sound driver is a term used for that mini speaker inside a headphone. They come in many types, which have different technologies, depending on the headphones price.
What is noise cancellation?
Ans. It is a feature that comes in most new headphones. This feature completely removes all background noises while you are listening to music. This is achieved by releasing sound waves of the same frequency as that of the outer noise, these two sound waves cancel each other out, and hence you can not hear them.
Are in-ear headphones better than over-the-ear type?
Ans. This is again, all down to preference, over the ear headphones have larger sound drivers and are therefore better at producing directional audio and gaming purposes. On the other hand, in-ear headphones are better at noise cancellation and producing good sounds for listening to music. They also consume lesser power than over-the-ear headphones.
We sure hope you enjoyed reading this article, and it gave you some knowledge about the best audiophile headphones for gaming 2017 that will help you purchase the Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones out there. We had already mentioned the Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphonesin our article and hoped that you picked one of them for your next purchase.
It is our goal to help our visitors get the best products in a world where finding the best product along thousands of products can be hard. We hope you are satisfied with this article. We try our best to stay as engaging with our visitors as possible. Please do not hesitate a bit, if you want to make a request, please do. We may respond to it in a future article.
Our recommendation would be to go for Bose’s QuietComfort headphones as they are Alexa enabled. This is a feature that no other headphone on this list has, which makes this headphone our top recommendation in today’s article. This, however, does not mean the other headphones are not good. If you like another product, please feel free to go for it.